Military Approved Synthetic CLP Gun Oil
G96 Synthetic CLP Gun Oil has been approved by the U.S. Army for the 21st Century – Mil Spec MIL-PRF-63460F (Type A). Click here to see our approval letter. Click here to see the CLP Qualification Update Letter.
Please visit the FAQ section for additional information.
Available in several different packaging variations.
Please note that the NSN’s listed are classified as “Small and Large Caliber Weapons and Weapons Systems Lubricant.” They are not “General Purpose Lubricants.”
- G96 stock #1070, NSN: 9150-01-102-1473 – 0.5 oz. cylindrical plastic bottle in natural
- G96 stock #1053M, NSN: 9150-01-079-6124 – 4 oz. flat oval bottle in natural
- G96 stock # 1071, NSN: 9150-01-054-6453 – 1-pt. cylindrical plastic bottle with sprayer in white
- G96 stock # 1072, NSN: 9150-01-327-9631 – 1 liter cylindrical plastic bottle with sprayer in white
- G96 stock # 1053G, NSN: 9150-01-053-6688 – 1-gallon jug plastic bottle in natural
Please be cautioned that existing NSN’s are the same for the 63460D specification and the 63460E specification.
Please note that lubricants that used to be qualified under MIL-PRF-63460D or earlier are no longer valid and do not meet the criteria of the new 63460F specification. Military organizations should be especially cautioned of this and are recommended not to use lubricants that are no longer approved.
- Cleaner: Significantly improves clean up after firing.
- Lubricant: Original tolerances will be maintained longer under extreme conditions
- Preservative: Unique combination of additives protect and bond to metal yet it is safer for the environment than most other additives.
- Safe for use on polymers.
Directions for use:
If necessary, clean firearm first using G96 Bore Solvent or G96 Crud Buster. Apply G96 Synthetic CLP Gun Oil to bore, barrel actions, slide rails, trigger assemblies and all moving metal surfaces. Dampen cloth with G96 Synthetic Gun Oil and wipe down leaving a protective coating. Please refer to your firearm’s owners manual if necessary. Please refer to the FAQ section for additional information.
* Bilingual packaging is also available for Canada. Please specify when ordering.