G96 Gun Oil is the finest, most complete firearms product made. It cleans, lubricates, and protects your gun in one operation. No solvent or preservation necessary. G96 Gun Oil is the same as G96 Gun Treatment except that it is a liquid and not an aerosol spray.
Available in 4 fl. oz. bottle with twist cap, 1 gallon containers, and 55 gallon drums.
G96 stock # 1054 (4 fl. oz. bottle) and # 1054G (gallon container)
- Cleans Your Gun: Contains solvents which will completely remove all traces of rust, gun powder, leading, and corrosion in seconds.
- Lubricates Your Gun: Contains lubricants which will not freeze, oxidize, or evaporate (the result of missile research). Leaves no gummy residue. Keeps firing pin and all moving parts working as low as -50F below zero; insures perfect firing every time.
- Protects Your Gun: Leaves invisible magnetic film over all metal parts which protects your gun against rust under all weather conditions, even salt water spray. Protects frequently handled guns against “fingerprint” damage. This is the single and best gun care maintenance product ever designed to solve a gun owner’s cleaning, lubricating and corrosion protection problems. A unique formulation of active lubricants will not freeze, oxidize or evaporate. Designed with a pleasant odor, this gun treatment is assured perfect firing from 50 F below zero to 350 F.
- Safe for use on polymers.
Directions for use:
If necessary, clean firearm first using G96 Bore Solvent or G96 Crud Buster. Apply evenly over area to be treated. Allow to set for 60 seconds. Wipe with clean cloth. Apply to all metal surfaces, inside chamber and inside barrel. Wipe after application. When treating gun for first time or for long term storage protection, apply three times, wiping dry after first and second application. Note: After treating gun allow solvent contained in the oil to evaporate for 10 minutes before placing gun in any airtight container such as a gun case, sealed carton, etc.
* Bilingual packaging is also available for Canada. Please specify when ordering.